You’d like to protect lives at your organization with AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) and that’s a smart decision. AEDs are simple to use, they tell you what to do, show you what to do and only deliver a shock if the victim is indeed experiencing a cardiac arrest.
Where is best to buy these AEDs from? We encourage you to consider AED One-Stop Shop the unique consultative supplier whose mission is about pairing you with the right AED type and accompanying CPR/AED training and AED Program Management services. At AED One-Stop Shop we carry all the major brands like ZOLL, HeartSine, LIFEPAK, Philips, Defibtech and Cardiac Science. It’s important to note that most AED distributors stock the devices and thus have incentives to move certain types. AED One-Stop Shop is perhaps the Nation’s biggest drop-ship distributor (meaning we ship directly from the AED manufacturer to your door.) This unique business models means to our customers that we advise and recommend based upon customer needs not our own. Beyond this important differentiator the drop ship models insures that AED electrode pads and batteries don’t age on the shelf. For those who prefer to buy online or on the Amazon Marketplace might we suggest our sister business, PurchaseAEDs.com.
Which are the top selling AEDs?
If you can’t decide might we suggest you try the quick and easy 12 question AED Buyer’s Guide.
Should we invest in someone to come and check our AEDs? As AEDs have become more advanced they have improved their internal self-testing protocols which ensure an AED is ready to save a life. The AEDs do not need additional calibration or servicing in general. Occasionally there are software upgrades which can be completed with a connection to a laptop, PC or flash drive. Rather than the additional expense of having technicians inspect your equipment, most organizations utilize AED Program Management to help standardize processes for internally checking the AEDs once monthly for readiness. This means you don’t have to find an expensive local AED distributor or Safety Store in your part of the Country, you can work with AED One-Stop Shop or PurchaseAEDs.com for everything you’ll need to protect lives, be compliant with State Laws and train staff effectively.
You can reach AED One-Stop Shop and PurchaseAEDs.com by calling 855-677-AEDs or emailing Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com or Sales@PurchaseAEDs.com.
Automated External Defibrillators are life-saving medical devices designed to be so simple and intuitive that anyone can use one to save a life. Sudden Cardiac Arrest is different from a typical heart attack, the victim drops, loses consciousness and almost certainly dies minutes later. SCA is caused by an electrical misfire in the heart which causes the heart to have an abnormal rhythm in which the heart is unable to pump blood to the organs. Cardiac Arrest deaths occur to men and women, young and old and even school-aged children.
The use of an AED or public defibrillator is the only way to revive a victim of Cardiac Arrest and CPR can help to distribute blood and oxygen. Fortunately, the availability of AEDs in workplaces in communities is improving quickly as organizations invest in these life-saving devices. If your company, city, county, department, church, school district, non-profit, or college doesn’t have AEDs this should be addressed immediately. AEDs are affordable (typically $1200 to $1800) and they are incredibly easy-to-use as they even coach the responder through CPR.
AED One-Stop Shop offers the top AED types in the industry:
- LIFEPAK AEDs are made by Physio-Control who was recently purchased by Stryker. The LIFEPAK Automated External Defibrillators are known for being fast to use and the popular CR-Plus and Express models have a pull handle which quickly unseal the electrode pouch. LIFEPAK AEDs deliver up to 360j of energy for tough to defibrillate patients
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD AEDs are very affordable and their technology is geared to the lay responder with straightforward prompts and a very slim and compact design. The new Samaritan 360P PAD can deliver a shock “automatically” without the responder having to push a shock button.
- Cardiac Science Powerheart AEDs are packed with wonderful technology in particular their reliability features. An AED is no good if it doesn’t work in an emergency situation and the Powerheart devices do a vigorous test of hardware, software and key components each morning to ensure the AED will work when needed. Their new Powerheart G5 AED can toggle between English & Spanish languages.
- Defibtech Lifeline AEDs are a popular choice for corporations looking to make their workplaces safer. The Lifeline AEDs are affordable to purchase and maintain. Their new generation Defibtech VIEW AED has a wonderful color video screen which enhances simplicity by showing you how to save a life and perform CPR.
- ZOLL AED Plus devices are rich with great features that make them a top choice for workplaces and communities. Perhaps their best feature is their ability to help a responder through the daunting task of CPR with real time feedback which tells the rescuer to “push harder” or speed or slow their compressions.
- Philips HeartStart AEDs are distinguished by their red carrying cases and easy-to-operate life-saving devices. HeartStart AEDs are simple to power on and the prompts change and adapt to speed for a skilled rescuer and slow for someone who’s not. Philips AEDs are commonplace in airports and many public settings.
So which AED type is right for your organization? By far the best tool in the industry for selecting the best AED type was cleverly created by AED One-Stop Shop, it’s called the Online AED Buyer’s Guide. The National Multi-Brand AED provider uses a consultative style and this quick 12 question survey will help them chose the perfect AED type. Beyond the AED selection, AED One-Stop Shop has cabinets, signage, onsite CPR training and everything needed for readiness and compliance with State AED Laws. Call AED One-Stop Shop today at 855-677-2337 or email us at Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com.
There are six major brands of Automated External Defibrillators approved by the FDA to be supplied to workplaces and communities in the United States. There’s a fairly common misperception that they’re all the same. The commonalities of the AEDs are as follows:
- All AEDs are safe, they deliver a shock only when the ECG analysis determines that it is needed
- All AEDs have voice prompts which tell the responder what to do to revive the victim
- All AEDs deliver a biphasic shock to the victim which has been proven to be effective in stopping the heart’s arrhythmia in hopes it might resume normal heart function
That’s about where the similarities end. AEDs vary dramatically in their size, weight, color, features, battery type, electrode pad type, their ease-of-use features, their visual prompts, the energy they deliver, how they’re turned on, whether they have a shock button, whether they coach for CPR and there are many more differentiators.
AED One-Stop Shop is the National AED Supplier focused upon making workplace, schools, and communities safer. AED One-Stop Shop has all the answers as to which life-saving public defibrillator is most suitable for various organizations. We use a quite unique consultative model and tools such as the AED Buyer’s Guide to help our customers to truly determine which AEDs best suit their need. This decision is much more than the cheapest initial price tag and much more than looking at the ongoing cost of replacement batteries and pads. In World which so commonly has consumers buying things online we still highly encourage a conversation to discuss this safety initiative because after all there are human lives on the line. The decision of which AED to buy could actually mean that one day your friend, colleague, spouse, stranger, teacher, or student could be saved and given another chance at life. Most AED company websites are confusing, they are crowded with products and customers find themselves price shopping. AED One-Stop Shop is different, there are no prices, no special offers, no shopping carts but rather rich information and a friendly professional waiting to speak with you when you call 855-677-2337. Call us today, whether your question is about product features, pricing, liability, CPR training or compliance with laws in your State. Can’t talk at this moment? Then email us at Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com and we’ll be prompt, professional and informative with our reply.