When you’ve made the decision that your company, school district, university, non-profit, or organization needs AEDs or Automated External Defibrillators the natural next move is to research and shop the AED Companies. Here are the primary U.S. AED manufacturers as of 2016 in alphabetical order:
- Cardiac Science is owned by Aurora Resurgence and they make the Powerheart brand in Wisconsin
- Defibtech is owned by Nihon Kohden Corporation and they make the Lifeline & ReviveR brands in Connecticut
- HeartSine was recently acquired by Physio-Control and they make the Samaritan brand in Pennsylvania
- Philips is a Dutch technology company and they make the HeartStart brand in Washington
- Physio-Control is owned by Bain Capital and they make the LIFEPAK brand in Washington
- ZOLL is owned by Asahi Kasei Group and they make the AED Plus brand in Massachusetts
It’s quite common for AED buyers to submit requests for pricing to each of the six Companies above. The challenge is that these giant companies that make these amazingly well-designed life-saving devices sometimes struggle with general responsiveness to customers and often they often deal only through a distribution model.
Enter AED One-Stop Shop. By offering the leading AED brands they serve AED buyers responsively, professionally and with great industry knowledge and expertise. Rather than dealing with six company representatives, customers enjoy working with one true expert. AED One-Stop Shop is based in Albuquerque, NM and they offer life-protecting public defibrillators in all 50 States. AED One-Stop Shop specializes in public type defibrillators unlike others who serve other markets in the broader safety markets and EMS-specialty markets.
It’s also worth pointing out that AED One-Stop Shop deals only with brand new life-saving devices rather than refurbished or used equipment and with a National drop-ship model these devices ship straight from the factory to the end-user customer.
If you need to buy AEDs or seek pricing for budgeting or grant proposals email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com or call 855-677-2337. Enjoy expert consultation and professionals that will guide customers to the ideal life-protecting equipment for their particular needs or application.