When shopping for AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) most go to a web search engine like Google, Yahoo, or Bing. The results of the searches might be surprising in that it is fast becoming a pretty crowded marketplace. There are CPR training centers dabbling in AED sales and there are safety shops that might carry a few AEDs in addition to thousands of safety items. There are large suppliers who carry professional defibrillators geared for Ambulance Companies and ALCS. There are vendors who sell CPR goods like manikins, masks and first supplies who also participate in the AED market.
For the consumer who’s looking for AEDs for their corporate workplace, place of worship, school or government entity it can all be quite overwhelming. Which AED is the best? Which type fits the budget? What’s the difference between the vendors and the AED machines?
Enter, AED One-Stop Shop the consultative approach AED vendor and our simple to navigate sister site, PurchaseAEDs.com, where someone can easily select and buy online. The focus of both AED One-Stop Shop and PurchaseAEDs.com is public defibrillators. The ones aimed at the lay rescuer. We work primarily with businesses, local government, fire departments, schools, colleges, small clinics, and churches.
- We carry the leading brands which means there’s great selection of AEDs
- We consult with you and help you through the decision making process
- We offer resources like the Online AED Survey and AED Buyer’s Guide
- We sell with integrity focusing on your needs for life-saving equipment
- We sell brand new AEDs from the manufacturer not used or refurbished ones
- Our prices are very reasonable considering the consultation level we provide to customers
- We are prompt, professional and courteous which seems like a rarity these days
An ordinary person can save a human life. If the rescue goes right a life can be saved. Many rescues however fail due to a breakdown in calling 911, ineffective CPR or lack of it altogether, slow deployment of an AED or none at all. With lives on the line it is our every effort to prepare our customers and offer them the best AED equipment, the opportunity to train and certify in CPR/AED, and AED Program Management to improve general readiness. Email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com or call 855-677-AEDs.