The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED is an easy to use device with intuitive operation and user-paced prompts that enable first-time rescuers to act quickly and confidently to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency. Rest easy knowing your Powerheart AED will perform as expected during a rescue thanks to Rescue Ready technology that performs rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. The Powerheart G5 also includes a medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee, an 8-year warranty, and the best tools and support.
During a tense rescue, both experienced and first-time rescuers will benefit from the Powerheart G5’s RescueCoach™ user-paced instruction, intuitive pad design, and automatic shock delivery to reduce the likelihood of human error.
More than 100 patents and 20+ years of engineering excellence goes into every Powerheart G5. Our latest innovation now features customizable escalating energy, faster shock times, and dual-language capability. Light enough to travel anywhere but strong enough to pass military standards and receive an IP55 rating for protection from dust and water, the Powerheart G5 is built to withstand the rigors of your job.Take a peek under the hood to find out more.
For a quote please email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com or call 855-677-AEDS. AED One-Stop Shop is an authorized Cardiac Science dealer with great pricing and expert support. Visit AED One-Stop Shop or try PurchaseAEDs.com to buy online.
Cardiac Science manufactures the very popular line of Powerheart AEDs that you’ll see at airports, malls, government buildings and public places everywhere. The Powerheart G3 models are blue and yellow and color and they are built particularly rugged.
Today there’s a buzz in the industry over the launch of the new Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillators. The new G5 is orange and has an all-new design. Beyond the eye-catching look of the new type Automated External Defibrillator this device is packed with great new technology. Here are a few of the features of the Powerheart G5:
- Dual Language: the Powerheart G5 can switch from English to Spanish language prompts during the rescue. This is a popular feature especially in geographies where Spanish is more prevalent.
- Automatic Shock Delivery: imagine how daunting a sudden cardiac arrest event might be. The Powerheart G5 can deliver a shock without having to push a shock button, making it one of the simplest AEDs to use.
- CPR Metronome: the Powerheart G5 has complete coaching for CPR including a metronome which guides the rescuer to “press, press, press..”
- iCPR: this is an optional accessory which features an external CPR device which not only ensures the rescuer does compressions fast enough and deep enough but also recoil too which any CPR instructor will explain is very vital
- Intelligent Electrodes: the new adult electrodes have a small chip which alerts the AED when the pads are reaching expiration. This is a popular feature for compliance and maintenance of an AED program.
There are many other wonderful features of the Powerheart AED and it’s easy to see why this life-saving device is becoming so popular. To buy this online click here Powerheart G5 on sale for $1695.00 or email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com for a detailed quote. AED One-Stop Shop is proud to offer the Powerheart G5 and G3 AEDs and consumables. Call us at 855-677-2337 for more on the Cardiac Science offerings.