AED Arch GOLD 1-Year Term
AED Arch GOLD is licensed per AED in a 1-Year term. Arch Readiness Software is web-based software which displays on PCs and Smart Phones for monthly AED checks & reporting tools. This offering provides complete Good Samaritan compliance including Medical Direction, EMS registration, and post-event support if you use an AED.
Arch exists to provide the support you need. When you need us, we are here for you. Managing an AED seems simple, just pop in the battery, hang it on a wall, and you’re done. Actually, there is a lot more to managing an AED to consider, including:
- Developing a post AED usage plan, which includes – downloading the data from the AED, having a physician interpret the data and compile a report that needs to be submitted to required agencies.
- Registering your AED with the required local agencies
- Conducting regular inspections to ensure the AED functions properly
- Having Medical Direction (for states that require it)
- Replacing expiring parts
- Efficiently managing multiple devices and trained CPR responders spread across multiple locations, all with different expiration dates.
When you factor everything involved in managing your AED, all of a sudden it doesn’t seem all that simple. But it can be!
AED Management- Simplified
Arch is a web-based tool that is designed to streamline AED ownership and assist with compliance. It includes a lot of features and benefits, including the post-event AED usage plan which includes:
- A free loaner AED while we download and interrupt the data on your AED
- Data review by our on-staff licensed Physician
- A free set of electrode pads to replace the ones that were used Submission of data reports to required agencies on your behalf
- A copy of the data for your records
- Free shipping of your AED and loaner AED
There are no reviews yet.