For years customers have trusted the remarkably easy-to-use Philips OnSite AED to protect lives. It has other names that it’s known by like the Philips HeartStart OnSite, the Philips Home Defibrillator or the HeartStart HS1 but it’s essentially the same life-saving device.
Why is this Automated External Defibrillator so popular for corporate workplace, schools, churches, government facilities, gyms and more?
- SIZE: The OnSite Defibrillator is quite small in size which makes it portable and easy to pack in a rescue bag or on a wall in a small sized AED cabinet or bracket.
- AFFORDABILITY: The HS1 is the most economical of the Philips HeartStart Defibrillator machines which adds to the attraction.
- COST OF OWNERSHIP: Beyond the initial investment in any AED device one must invest periodically in batteries and pads. Philips has a very cost-efficient AED battery which is budget friendly as are the adult and pediatric electrode pads.
- TRAINING: Many customers aren’t aware but if you buy special SMART training pads they can be inserted into a live Philips AED to convert it into a training AED for classroom employee training.
- EASE-OF-USE: The voice prompts on the HeartStart OnSite are particularly straightforward and easy to follow. The prompts even repeat or change if the responder is slow to act, these intuitive prompts really make a difference in a rescue situation.
At AED One-Stop Shop it’s our goal to pair our customers with the right AED for their needs. The Philips OnSite isn’t for every customer but it is certainly frequent consumer choice. The AED effectively balances a nice price with a more than fair price point and Philips technology behind the device is something to admire.
Visit us at AED One-Stop Shop to learn more about our consultative sales model. Visit Philips HeartStart to learn about the brand. And try our free online AED Buyer’s Guide which is a quick 12 question survey which helps customers land on the right life-saving AED machine for their needs. Call us anytime at 855-677-2337 to chat about public defibrillators or at least get a quote.