Effective 3/16/18 thru 12/31/18 Philips & AED One-Stop Shop are offering an AED Rebate promotion for customers with older (2002 – 2013) Philips HeartStart OnSite, HS1, Home & FRx model AEDs. AED One-Stop Shop is a “preferred” Philips National Distributor armed with the rebate offer. The rebates range from $50 all the way up to $625 and these are instant rebates incorporated into your quote from AED One-Stop Shop & Philips.
In short, you’re swapping out your aging AEDs from (2002 – 2013) with brand new ones leveraging the rebate & “loyalty” pricing form AED One-Stop Shop. This lucrative rebate promotion is certainly the most economical way to upgrade your AEDs which may likely be out of warranty with brand new Philips HeartStart OnSite AEDs complete with a new Long-Life battery, SMART cartridge and any accessories you wish to purchase. You’ll be getting new 8-year warranties too.
You’ll need to locate your AED’s serial numbers which can be found on the back of your blue HeartStart AEDs once taken out of the red and white carrying cases. The serial numbers are 9 digits long and you’ll need to have that ready for your call to 855-677-2337 or email to Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com. The first letter is A or B which determines whether you have the OnSite or FRx AEDs. The next two numeric digits indicate the year of device manufacture. For example a 2009 manufactured (eligible) OnSite gets a $325 rebate each, while a 2009 manufactured (eligible) FRx gets $450 rebate each. Older devices ranging from 2002 – 2008 generally get lesser rebates down to $50 each, and newer AEDs from 2010 – 2013 generally receive larger ones up to $475 or even $625.
Here are the steps:
- Look up your AED serial numbers and document them
- Call or email AED One-Stop Shop at 855-677-2337 or Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com
- AED One-Stop Shop determines the exact rebates and emails a detailed quote with the AED Trade-In Rebate Form incorporated
- Complete and sign the short AED Trade-In Rebate From and email your PO or signed quote with the attachment to Orders@AEDOneStopShop.com
- Receive your brand new Philips HeartStart OnSite AEDs via FedEx or UPS
- Ship your old Philips HeartStart AED devices only (keeping your old batteries, pads, and accessories) to Total Reclaim / Philips Rebate Promotion, 2200 6th Ave South, Seattle WA, 98134 along with your completed and signed copy of the Philips AED Rebate Promotion Trade-in Form in shipping box.
Bravo for protecting human lives with Philips HeartStart life-saving AEDs. By leveraging this program from Philips & AED One-Stop Shop you can upgrade your AEDs to the latest technology from Philips Healthcare and be protected by an 8-year warranty through about 2026.
By the way, we should mention that if you have older HeartStart FR2 or FR2+ type AEDs it’s certainly time to replace them as the “end of life” date is 12/31/18. So call us at 855-677-2337 for a professional recommendation for how best to upgrade those.