The HeartSine Samaritan AEDs don’t have the same brand recognition that others have like LIFEPAK, ZOLL or Philips HeartStart types have. But make no mistake, this small and portable type AEDs is packed with phenomenal life-saving technology:
- Compact size, this AED is currently the smallest and lightest in the industry at just 2.4 pounds which makes in attractive for home use, vehicle deployment and many other outdoor uses
- This AED is resilient to dust and water with an impressive IP Rating. This part of why outfitters, rafting companies, boats and other similar application enjoy HeartSine Samaritan AEDs.
- Low price point, these AEDs are amongst the lowest in initial cost which make it enticing for organization who aim to buy tens, hundreds of even thousands of AEDs.
- Beyond the affordable device type the HeartSine Samaritan AEDs are very economical to maintain over time. The reason they have low cost of ownership is that the PAD-PAKs contain both pads and battery in one 4-year consumable.
- Automatic shock delivery is available on the HeartSine Samaritan 360P model which means the rescuer doesn’t even have to push shock button to save a life. How easy is that?
- Real-time CPR feedback is available on the HeartSine Samaritan 450P model which means beyond the CPR metronome this type will even tell you to “push faster,” “push slower,” or “resume CPR.”
- HeartSine was founded from humble beginnings in Belfast, Ireland but the huge Worldwide success of the Samaritan AEDs led to their acquisition by Physio-Control (now a Stryker Company.)
AED One-Stop Shop is National HeartSine dealer and you can also conveniently buy these AEDs online here on our purchaseAEDs.com website:
HeartSine Samaritan 350P bundles:
HeartSine Samaritan 360P bundles:
HeartSine Samaritan 450P bundles:
Want to learn more about HeartSine from AED One-Stop Shop, give us a call today at 855-677-2337 for more info or a quote.
HeartSine is now a part of the Stryker/Physio-Control family of products. The HeartSine Samaritan line of AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) are becoming increasingly popular due to a variety of reasons.
- HeartSine AEDs are affordable to buy. Their price point begins at about $1225 for the popular HeartSine Samaritan 350P Semi-Auto AED, and a little more for the 360P Fully-Auto AED and 450P CPR-coaching models
- HeartSine AEDs are economical to maintain. They use a combined electrode pad and battery called a PAD-PAK which are replaced just every 4-years.
- HeartSine AEDs are the smallest and most compact in the industry. These devices with just about 2.4 pounds and are particularly compact which makes them popular for many applications where a heavy AED device just won’t make sense.
- HeartSine AEDs have voice and visual prompts. If an environment is likely to be loud or noisy, visual prompts are very helpful to complement voice prompts. The Samaritan AEDs have illuminating diagrams which help instruct the rescuer.
- HeartSine AEDs have great technology. The new Samaritan PAD 450P can determine the rate of CPR compressions being delivered and coach the responder to “push faster, push slower, or begin CPR” without any extra devices or specialty pads.
- Customers such as IKEA, Curves, Pfizer, American Airlines, Western Union, the Los Angeles Lakers and others have invested in HeartSine life-saving devices.
HeartSine Samaritan AEDs (350P, 360P, 450P and the older 300P versions) are offered in the United States by AED One-Stop Shop and PurchaseAEDs.com. AED One-Stop Shop (as the name suggests) can help your company with not only the AEDs, but accessories like alarmed wall cabinets, signage, CPR/AED training classes, and everything you’d need to be compliant with the laws and mitigate legal risk. PurchaseAEDs.com is our sister site for those who like to simply buy online and save money at the same time. Call us at 855-677-2337 for a quote today. Or here are a few special offers from PurchaseAEDs.com to buy online today:
All of the above offers include the brand new AED complete with 8-year warranty, manual, medical prescriptions, PAD-PAKs, alarmed cabinets, and signs. If you are a Federal customer, no problem AED One-Stop Shop is a SAM Vendor for easy-procurement through the System of Award Management.
AED One-Stop Shop, as an authorized U.S. HeartSine distributor, is proud to announce the launch and availability of the new HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P. This new AED / defibrillator model extends upon the functionality offered by the very popular 350P model.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P introduces a revolutionary technology called CPR Rate Advisor which uses real time visual and audible prompts to guide rescuers through the delivery of good CPR compressions without additional sensors. With its revolutionary technology HeartSine’s proprietary CPR Rate Advisor uses only the defibrillator electrodes to detect changes in patient impedance, in real time, requiring no extra sensors or devices commonly used by other AEDs to provide CPR feedback. When a patient collapses and a rescuer performs CPR, the compressions applied by the rescuer cause the patient’s chest to change shape. This change in shape results in an increase in the patient’s chest impedance, or electrical resistance. The HeartSine technology captures this change in an ICG (impedance cardiography) waveform which it uses to count the number of compressions a rescuer administers. CPR Rate Advisor determines the compression rate by Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback counting deflections in the ICG waveform and advises the rescuer to “Push faster” if the compression rate below the AHA and ERC guidelines of 100-120 cpm. Furthermore it prompts to “Push slower” if appropriate or “Begin CPR” if compressions have not been started or have stalled for any reason.
In short, this advanced technology helps to ensure great CPR is delivered. The new 450P couples these new advancements with all the wonderful features that have made the 350P a popular choice for workplaces, corporations and government all of the United States. HeartSine PAD AEDs are small, light and portable and they pack many ease-of-use features into a very compact package.
AED One-Stop Shop is be among the first in the Nation to offer the HeartSine Samaritan 450P to U.S. customers. Give us a call at 855-677-AEDs to discuss the merit of this new device. We believe this will be a nice complement to existing HeartSine defibrillator deployments and for those seeking life-protecting technology for the first time. Email AED One-Stop Shop for a quote on this wonderful new device.