The HeartSine Samaritan AEDs don’t have the same brand recognition that others have like LIFEPAK, ZOLL or Philips HeartStart types have. But make no mistake, this small and portable type AEDs is packed with phenomenal life-saving technology:
- Compact size, this AED is currently the smallest and lightest in the industry at just 2.4 pounds which makes in attractive for home use, vehicle deployment and many other outdoor uses
- This AED is resilient to dust and water with an impressive IP Rating. This part of why outfitters, rafting companies, boats and other similar application enjoy HeartSine Samaritan AEDs.
- Low price point, these AEDs are amongst the lowest in initial cost which make it enticing for organization who aim to buy tens, hundreds of even thousands of AEDs.
- Beyond the affordable device type the HeartSine Samaritan AEDs are very economical to maintain over time. The reason they have low cost of ownership is that the PAD-PAKs contain both pads and battery in one 4-year consumable.
- Automatic shock delivery is available on the HeartSine Samaritan 360P model which means the rescuer doesn’t even have to push shock button to save a life. How easy is that?
- Real-time CPR feedback is available on the HeartSine Samaritan 450P model which means beyond the CPR metronome this type will even tell you to “push faster,” “push slower,” or “resume CPR.”
- HeartSine was founded from humble beginnings in Belfast, Ireland but the huge Worldwide success of the Samaritan AEDs led to their acquisition by Physio-Control (now a Stryker Company.)
AED One-Stop Shop is National HeartSine dealer and you can also conveniently buy these AEDs online here on our purchaseAEDs.com website:
HeartSine Samaritan 350P bundles:
HeartSine Samaritan 360P bundles:
HeartSine Samaritan 450P bundles:
Want to learn more about HeartSine from AED One-Stop Shop, give us a call today at 855-677-2337 for more info or a quote.
AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) are a relatively new item to manage for a safety team since they’ve only been available for about 25 years. AEDs have become so popular they can be found now in almost every public place. Organizations who’ve been intimidated by the prices or risk of law-suits have no more excuses to delay. AEDs can readily be bought for just $1000 – $1500 and in bulk orders under a thousand. The Good Samaritan Laws have become so friendly that they provide superb coverage and the only ones at risk are those who are late to invest in the simple life-saving technology.
Here’s a few tips for those who already have some AEDs in place:
- Consider standardizing to one AED type. Having one type of AED in place can help for training and certainly managing supplies.
- Check your AEDs age and if there’s recalls. AED One-Stop Shop can do this for you if you send us a spreadsheet to include serial number. There are likely newer and better AEDs available.
- Know AEDs do more than just shock now. They have voice prompts, visual prompts, dual languages, real-time CPR coaching and even wireless connectivity.
- Don’t neglect your AEDs. It’s estimated that more than 1 out of every 5 AEDs is not ready and in compliance. Batteries and pads must be replaced.
- Use software to manage AED readiness. Spreadsheets and paper check tags simply don’t seem to work, rather organizations enjoy web-based software called AED LIFELINKcentral or AED PlusTrac.
For those who don’t yet have AEDs:
- Familiarize your organization with statistics about Sudden Cardiac Arrest death and the difference from a common heart attack.
- Watch videos or arrange for a demo. AED One-Stop Shop has National reach and we can show you how easy-to-use AEDs are.
- Get a price quote. You might be surprised how affordable they’ve become.
- Don’t try to do everything yourself. Trust AED suppliers like AED One-Stop Shop to interpret your states AED laws, if you need CPR training and what’s needed for compliance.
- Please don’t delay and it’s far better to be proactive rather than reactive to a life being lost.
AED One-Stop Shop offers a consultative approach to business and you can reach a professional at 855-677-2337. Prefer to buy online? Then you’ll love purchaseAEDs.com for the low pricing and convenience buying.
HeartSine is now a part of the Stryker/Physio-Control family of products. The HeartSine Samaritan line of AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) are becoming increasingly popular due to a variety of reasons.
- HeartSine AEDs are affordable to buy. Their price point begins at about $1225 for the popular HeartSine Samaritan 350P Semi-Auto AED, and a little more for the 360P Fully-Auto AED and 450P CPR-coaching models
- HeartSine AEDs are economical to maintain. They use a combined electrode pad and battery called a PAD-PAK which are replaced just every 4-years.
- HeartSine AEDs are the smallest and most compact in the industry. These devices with just about 2.4 pounds and are particularly compact which makes them popular for many applications where a heavy AED device just won’t make sense.
- HeartSine AEDs have voice and visual prompts. If an environment is likely to be loud or noisy, visual prompts are very helpful to complement voice prompts. The Samaritan AEDs have illuminating diagrams which help instruct the rescuer.
- HeartSine AEDs have great technology. The new Samaritan PAD 450P can determine the rate of CPR compressions being delivered and coach the responder to “push faster, push slower, or begin CPR” without any extra devices or specialty pads.
- Customers such as IKEA, Curves, Pfizer, American Airlines, Western Union, the Los Angeles Lakers and others have invested in HeartSine life-saving devices.
HeartSine Samaritan AEDs (350P, 360P, 450P and the older 300P versions) are offered in the United States by AED One-Stop Shop and PurchaseAEDs.com. AED One-Stop Shop (as the name suggests) can help your company with not only the AEDs, but accessories like alarmed wall cabinets, signage, CPR/AED training classes, and everything you’d need to be compliant with the laws and mitigate legal risk. PurchaseAEDs.com is our sister site for those who like to simply buy online and save money at the same time. Call us at 855-677-2337 for a quote today. Or here are a few special offers from PurchaseAEDs.com to buy online today:
All of the above offers include the brand new AED complete with 8-year warranty, manual, medical prescriptions, PAD-PAKs, alarmed cabinets, and signs. If you are a Federal customer, no problem AED One-Stop Shop is a SAM Vendor for easy-procurement through the System of Award Management.
AED One-Stop Shop & PurchaseAEDs.com are pleased to announce a brand new life-saving AED type launched by HeartSine which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Physio-Control / Stryker. Introducing the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P featuring “Fully-Automatic” Automated External Defibrillator. HeartSine has long boasted the smallest, lightest most compact Samaritan defibrillators in the World. Now they are launching a new model (360P) in the United States market which combines this popular ease-of-use feature.
Fully-Automatic AEDs deliver a shock without the responder having to push a shock button. Semi-Automatic devices require that a shock button be pressed in order to deliver a life-saving defibrillation shock to the Sudden Cardiac Arrest victim. The logic behind the “no shock button” feature is that some lay-responders are said to have shown reluctance or hesitancy in pushing the shock button. Makers of the “Automatic” versions believe this can improve ease-of-use and can potentially remove a difficult decision for the responding individual.
The HeartSine Samaritan 360P uses useful voice prompts to guide the rescuer through the steps of saving a life and beyond those audible prompts are visual prompts which help the responder as well. The visual illuminating diagrams clearly show where to place electrode pads, when to touch the victim and when not to. A cardiac event can be very loud and chaotic and the visual prompts can be particularly helpful if one can’t hear the prompts. Once the pads a placed on the victim’s chest the Samaritan AED will analyze the ECG rhythm and only deliver the “Automatic” shock if it’s required. The device cannot do harm and it has a safety feature that can help determine if someone is touching the victim.
This device will not replace the 350P and 450P “Semi-Automatic” models but rather add this brand new life-saving device into HeartSine’s suite of products. If you need help determining the right HeartSine AED type call AED One-Stop Shop at 855-677-2337 or email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com for a quote. If you’d like to buy the new HeartSine 360P at the introductory sale price of $1325.00 click this offer from PurchaseAEDs.com.
At AED One-Stop Shop we take great pride in helping to educate, raise awareness and our general effort help to combat Sudden Cardiac Arrest death. We have worked recently with numerous Outdoor Industries to help deploy life-saving devices for the protection of human life. U.S. Outfitters are placing Automated External Defibrillators at base camps and on the guided raft/boat/canoe tours in pelican type cases. Zip Line parks are doing the same. Camping enthusiasts, boating fanatics, hunters, and recreational vehicle owners are also making this investment in safety.
AED One-Stop Shop is an Albuquerque, NM based National AED Provider with a different approach to business. We work often with industries with a significant need for public defibrillators and partner with associations, attend conferences and propose to establish “heart safe” initiatives. We’ve helped to secure general liability discounts with insurance companies but we find that many are simply investing AEDs because it’s the right thing to do. In related categories we’ve assisted golf courses, athletic organizations, and entities who work with active populations. It’s important to note that Sudden Cardiac Arrest doesn’t always take the lives of supposed likely candidates, it’s often young lives that are abruptly taken with little to no warning.
For those who are considering Automated External Defibrillators we are very often their first call as we carry the leading brands and fit the right AED type to the client’s particular application. One popular choice for some of these industries is the HeartSine Samaritan PAD devices which are light, compact and portable. Others seeking remarkable ruggedness might consider the LIFEPAK CR-Plus or the Philips HeartStart FRx AED. We discuss specific needs and always seem to land on the right brand and model for our customers. Furthermore we offer wall cabinets, wall brackets or water tight pelican cases to help protect the life-protecting AED. Call 855-677-2337 or email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com for more on our dynamic company.
AED One-Stop Shop, as an authorized U.S. HeartSine distributor, is proud to announce the launch and availability of the new HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P. This new AED / defibrillator model extends upon the functionality offered by the very popular 350P model.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P introduces a revolutionary technology called CPR Rate Advisor which uses real time visual and audible prompts to guide rescuers through the delivery of good CPR compressions without additional sensors. With its revolutionary technology HeartSine’s proprietary CPR Rate Advisor uses only the defibrillator electrodes to detect changes in patient impedance, in real time, requiring no extra sensors or devices commonly used by other AEDs to provide CPR feedback. When a patient collapses and a rescuer performs CPR, the compressions applied by the rescuer cause the patient’s chest to change shape. This change in shape results in an increase in the patient’s chest impedance, or electrical resistance. The HeartSine technology captures this change in an ICG (impedance cardiography) waveform which it uses to count the number of compressions a rescuer administers. CPR Rate Advisor determines the compression rate by Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback counting deflections in the ICG waveform and advises the rescuer to “Push faster” if the compression rate below the AHA and ERC guidelines of 100-120 cpm. Furthermore it prompts to “Push slower” if appropriate or “Begin CPR” if compressions have not been started or have stalled for any reason.
In short, this advanced technology helps to ensure great CPR is delivered. The new 450P couples these new advancements with all the wonderful features that have made the 350P a popular choice for workplaces, corporations and government all of the United States. HeartSine PAD AEDs are small, light and portable and they pack many ease-of-use features into a very compact package.
AED One-Stop Shop is be among the first in the Nation to offer the HeartSine Samaritan 450P to U.S. customers. Give us a call at 855-677-AEDs to discuss the merit of this new device. We believe this will be a nice complement to existing HeartSine defibrillator deployments and for those seeking life-protecting technology for the first time. Email AED One-Stop Shop for a quote on this wonderful new device.
AED One-Stop Shop is growing rapidly for numerous reasons, but perhaps above all things it’s that we take a deep dive into customers’ expressed needs. It likely holds true in most business that consumers like to be heard and they seek vendors and suppliers who are in tune with their needs. When it comes to selecting a life-saving, life-protecting piece of medical equipment such as a public defibrillator or AED, a consultative approach is certainly welcomed by our prospects. For more on what we do, see our site AEDOneStopShop.com.
The “One-Stop Shop” in our company name refers to the fact that customers can find solutions for equipment, training, and management from a single provider. Furthermore our customers get to shop the leading AED brands and device types with a single call to one of our product experts. By carrying trusted leading brands like HeartSine, ZOLL, Defibtech, LIFEPAK and Philips we are proud to offer variety. We, however, specialize in AEDs for workplaces, public safety, and communities only and don’t stray into related safety equipment categories. This means we offer unique specialization and world class industry knowledge and support.
Whether your interest is to protect lives in a school setting or for government buildings, we’ll find the right product for you. Whether you’re protecting workplace employees or the general public, we will propose the ideal AED device you need. Automated External Defibrillators vary widely in ease-of-use, voice prompting, visual indicators, core technology, durability, and in readiness-testing too. Cost certainly varies for AED devices and the average prices for their batteries and pads which are replaced periodically.
Our point here is that once you make the choice to invest in safety and protect lives with AEDs, one should put careful consideration into which AED type to select. Don’t make the common mistake of buying based primarily on price. Don’t just take a recommendation from someone who has AEDs, because perhaps their decision wasn’t well-thought out. We would urge you to call the experts. Contact AED One-Stop Shop by emailing Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com or by calling 855-677-AEDs. Experience our consultative business model and friendly and ethical sales professionals.
The Samaritan PAD is a Public Access Defibrillator and this small and lightweight brand of life-saving devices are gaining popularity. HeartSine is Ireland-based and their technology is appealing to corporations, government, law enforcement and even the home and outdoors markets.
One of the top consideration for any AED buyer is that the device be straightforward and simple-to-use. The prompts are certainly user-friendly featuring easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching. Three large, easy-to-see icons facilitate the rescue process: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient”. Visual prompts are important in tandem with voice commands in the event it’s a noisy environment.
The Samaritan PAD is compact in size but big on ability. At only 2.4 lbs it weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators. The HeartSine AED defibrillator has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
And as far as life-saving technology, the devices uses proprietary electrode design, and it delivers therapy with SCOPE biphasic waveform which combines escalating energy with low-energy using technology and automatically adjusts for different patient types.
Whether an AED purchase is large or small initial cost and ongoing maintenance costs usually come into play and general consideration. HeartSine AEDs have an affordable price point when purchased from AED One-Stop Shop. Furthermore, because of a combined battery and pad system called a PAD-PAK the general cost of ownership is quite affordable. The PAD-PAK has just one expiration and these are replaced just every 4-years.
To discuss the merits of this AED type and whether it’s a fit for your organization email us at Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com or call us at 855-OSS-AEDS. We’ll complete a free needs assessment to determine if the HeartSine Samaritan AED would be ideal to create a “heart safe environment” at your workplace or public place.