Selecting the right Automated External Defibrillators to protect ones most valuable assets, people, is an important decision. An AED can literally bring back a victim of cardiac arrest from death. But this miraculous rescue can only be performed if the responder can operate the AED, place the pads correctly, and perform effective CPR. For schools, universities, corporations, government, fire departments, law enforcement, churches and other public settings the ZOLL AED Plus is a very suitable choice. Here’s some reasons why:
- ZOLL AEDs are easy-to-use. They are straightforward to power on, the patented CPR-D Padz are one piece so they can’t be placed incorrectly on the chest, and the visual diagrams enhance usability.
- ZOLL AEDs coach the responder through CPR. The specially designed accelerometer in the middle of the chest can gauge the rate and depth of chest compressions and in real-time can prompt the rescuer to “push harder.”
- ZOLL AEDs are economical to maintain. These AEDs feature over the counter batteries which are affordable to buy and the CPR-D Padz last for an industry high 5-years.
- ZOLL AEDs can save a life without a shock button. The fully-automatic version doesn’t require that the rescuer have to make a decision whether to push the button instead it automatically delivers the life-saving therapy.
- ZOLL products have advanced technology. The ZOLL AED Plus is remarkably rich with features and new products may be available in the U.S. soon.
AED One-Stop Shop is an authorized national ZOLL distributor. As the name “One-Stop Shop” suggests we can provide your organization with everything needed to protect lives: ZOLL AEDs, ZOLL pads and batteries, En-Pro PlusTrac, and CPR/AED training. Our sister brand, purchaseAEDs.com, offers ZOLL products for those who prefer to buy online. If you are budgeting or would like a formal quote email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com or call us at 855-677-AEDS.