Philips consumer and healthcare have reached a level of familiarity and recognition in the United States and in the World. In the category of Automated External Defibrillators for the home, workplace and public setting, Philips offers wonderful products that are most popular. The technology dates back from some breakthroughs that were made when the popular Forerunner launched. Today Philips has three models of HeartStart AEDs: the OnSite, the FRx and the FR3 (for professionals.)
AED One-Stop Shop is a National supplier of Philips HeartStart AEDs and we utilize a very consultative approach to help pair Companies, Schools, Churches, Clinics and individuals with the ideal life-saving device.
Some of the features that make the Philips AEDs so popular are as follows:
- Easy-to-use design where the responder simply powers the AED, places the pads, and pushes the shock button
- After the shock is delivered CPR prompts can be enabled which have a metronome for the perfect rate of compressions
- The device uses SMART biphasic shock which is effective and safe
- Pediatric capability is possible with all three AED types by using with a proprietary pediatric key or with pediatric electrodes
- The prompts are intuitive and they can speed for a skilled responder or slow for a lay responder
There are various applications to consider when placing AEDs such as their location, accessibility, signage, mobility and more. The friendly professionals at AED One-Stop Shop are skilled at offering both the right Philips model and accessories to our customers. Email Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com or call 855-677-2337 to get pricing or have your specific questions answered. AED One-Stop Shop ships brand new Philips HeartStart AEDs, batteries, pads, cabinets and more from the factory often in 1-3 business days and our pricing is simply excellent. Visit Philips HeartStart AEDs to learn more about the straightforward and simple AED devices.