Sudden Cardiac Arrest can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. When it happens, HeartSine’s Automated External Defibrillator technology can make the difference between life and death. HeartSine Technologies, a division of Physio-Control, advances the deployment of lifesaving defibrillation therapy for the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest in non-traditional areas of care.
HeartSine was founded in 1998 to continue innovative development of advanced lifesaving products for the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest. Their passion to innovate began in 1967, when they invented the first mobile defibrillator and changed the way the world delivered emergency care. In the years since, HeartSine has continued its passion to innovate by advancing mobile defibrillation and lifesaving technology.
There are 3 types offered by AED One-Stop Shop and PurchaseAEDs.com, authorized National HeartSine / Physio-Control dealers:
- The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P (SAM 350P) with CPR Coaching is a simple to own semi-automatic defibrillator, designed to be durable, affordable and highly user-friendly – all in the lightest and smallest package available. Complete Portable Bundle for $1225.00.
- The new HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P (SAM 360P) with automatic shock delivery. The Samaritan AEDs are designed for the lay rescuer and ordinary person to use. The logic behind the fully-automatic version is that it can deliver a shock without the rescuer having to push a shock button or make a difficult decision. The SAM 360P cuts down on the risk of responder hesitancy. Complete Portable Bundle for $1325.00.
- More than just an AED, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P (SAM 450P) offers integrated CPR Rate Advisor that uses only the electrodes to monitor and uniquely provide visual and verbal feedback on the rate of applied CPR, as well as continuously reminding the rescuer to perform CPR when no CPR is detected. This exclusive technology effectively assists the rescuer to perform CPR – a key link in the chain of survival. Complete Portable Bundle for $1595.00.
If you’re concerned that you haven’t heard of the HeartSine Samaritan brand, here are some of the notable deployments for HeartSine: Fairmont Hotels, Curves, U.S. Army, University of Notre Dame, the Los Angeles Lakers, Novartis and Forbes.
We are confident that you’ll love the HeartSine line of life-saving products that are small, simple-to-use and very economical. Call us at 855-677-2337 to chat about your needs or to customize a quote for your organization, or email us at Sales@AEDOneStopShop.com.
HeartSine is now a part of the Stryker/Physio-Control family of products. The HeartSine Samaritan line of AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) are becoming increasingly popular due to a variety of reasons.
- HeartSine AEDs are affordable to buy. Their price point begins at about $1225 for the popular HeartSine Samaritan 350P Semi-Auto AED, and a little more for the 360P Fully-Auto AED and 450P CPR-coaching models
- HeartSine AEDs are economical to maintain. They use a combined electrode pad and battery called a PAD-PAK which are replaced just every 4-years.
- HeartSine AEDs are the smallest and most compact in the industry. These devices with just about 2.4 pounds and are particularly compact which makes them popular for many applications where a heavy AED device just won’t make sense.
- HeartSine AEDs have voice and visual prompts. If an environment is likely to be loud or noisy, visual prompts are very helpful to complement voice prompts. The Samaritan AEDs have illuminating diagrams which help instruct the rescuer.
- HeartSine AEDs have great technology. The new Samaritan PAD 450P can determine the rate of CPR compressions being delivered and coach the responder to “push faster, push slower, or begin CPR” without any extra devices or specialty pads.
- Customers such as IKEA, Curves, Pfizer, American Airlines, Western Union, the Los Angeles Lakers and others have invested in HeartSine life-saving devices.
HeartSine Samaritan AEDs (350P, 360P, 450P and the older 300P versions) are offered in the United States by AED One-Stop Shop and PurchaseAEDs.com. AED One-Stop Shop (as the name suggests) can help your company with not only the AEDs, but accessories like alarmed wall cabinets, signage, CPR/AED training classes, and everything you’d need to be compliant with the laws and mitigate legal risk. PurchaseAEDs.com is our sister site for those who like to simply buy online and save money at the same time. Call us at 855-677-2337 for a quote today. Or here are a few special offers from PurchaseAEDs.com to buy online today:
All of the above offers include the brand new AED complete with 8-year warranty, manual, medical prescriptions, PAD-PAKs, alarmed cabinets, and signs. If you are a Federal customer, no problem AED One-Stop Shop is a SAM Vendor for easy-procurement through the System of Award Management.